Re: [CMMi Process Improvement] Re: CMMI to Organization QMS mapping

  • praveen
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hi

      You can refer:

      http://www.processgr ­oup.com/PIID-v7c.xls

      Thanks & Regards

      Praveen Harkawat
      L & T Mumbai India

      --- On Sat, 12/29/12, Molliey_mamma@... <molliey_mamma@...> wrote:

      From: Molliey_mamma@... <molliey_mamma@...>
      Subject: Re: [CMMi Process Improvement] Re: CMMI to Organization QMS mapping
      To: "cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com" <cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 10:49 PM

      Prem -

      You can locate by searching google for commit to ISO mapping.

      Anita Christian
      Sent from my iPad 2nd Generation

      On Dec 7, 2012, at 1:16 AM, "Shaily" <prem.jiitian@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I am also looking for CMMI L3 mapping with Organization QMS.
      Can someone please share a template or let me know how to do.

      Regards
      Prem

    • kalps_76@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 2, 2013

        Hi Prem

        You can use the PIID format for the same or make your own with the following columns

        1. Sno
        2. Goal no
        3. Goal description
        4. Practice no
        5. Practice description
        6. QMS element
        7. Status (red, amber, green)
        7. Remarks

        Remarks
        Kalpana
        Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

        From: "Molliey_mamma@..." <molliey_mamma@...>
        Sender: cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:19:49 -0500
        To: cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com<cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com

        Prem -

        You can locate by searching google for commit to ISO mapping.

        Anita Christian
        Sent from my iPad 2nd Generation

        On Dec 7, 2012, at 1:16 AM, "Shaily" <prem.jiitian@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        I am also looking for CMMI L3 mapping with Organization QMS.
        Can someone please share a template or let me know how to do.

        Regards
        Prem

        --- In cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com, Buglione Luigi <luigi.buglione@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > each organization has its own QMS (as a set of processes and related
        > artifacts); therefore it cannot exists a generic CRT, as you requested.
        >
        > The "simplest" thing is to map at an high level your QMS processes and the
        > CMMI PAs; then you should examine each PA and map each SP to the single
        > issues treated in your processes (ie. PP, SP1.4-1 about Size and Effort
        > estimation is treated in your QMS process coded XYZ in the section YYY...).
        > In the case some CMMI points were currently not accomplished by your
        > processes, you could add a further column in your own CRT table, detailing
        > what missing and how you could introduce it, aligned with your QMS
        > architecture, in a continuous improvement logic.
        >
        > Hoping it could be useful to you,
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Luigi Buglione
        > <http://www.geocities.com/lbu_measure/>
        > http://www.geocities.com/lbu_measure/

      • Neil Potter
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 9, 2013
          Hi Praveen,

          PIID-v7c.xls was a private file i use with clients. Someone sent out it (in error!)

          Thanks and regards, Neil Potter
          Cell/text: 972 418 9541
          Fax: 866-526-4645
          neil@...