RE: [CMMi Process Improvement] Regarding ATMs for CMMI V 1.3 SCAMPI V 1.3 appraisal

  • Ahmed Abd El Aziz
    Message 1 of 74 , Oct 20, 2011

      As far as I remember the answer is yes if approved by the LA. I do not remember the reference, but I will share it with you whenever I find it.

      B. Regards

      Ahmed Abd El Aziz

      Quality Expert

      LA for CMMI DEV and SVC – C6σBB

      Software Engineering Competence Center "SECC"

      Information Technology Industry Development Agency "ITIDA"

      Smart Village, Building (B121)

      Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road
      Giza, Egypt 12577

      T +202 3534 0000/5206

      F +202 3539 2134

      M +20100 177 8765

      email@...

      www.secc.org.eg

      Follow us:

      facebook-small.jpg      Linkedin-Icon.png     Twitter-Icon.png

      Message 74 of 74 , Nov 6, 2011

        Peter,

        What you’ve said is true for HIGH MATURITY appraisals only.  For ML2 and ML3 appraisals (or any continuous representation appraisal that does not include OPP, QPM, CAR, or OPM), appraisal team members that have successfully completed the “Intro to CMMI-XXX” v1.2 course are qualified to serve on v1.3 SCAMPI appraisals for the XXX constellation.  For lower maturity appraisals, they need not take the upgrade training course.

        Regards,

        Pat

        Appraisal team members must be trained in CMMI v.1.3 before participating in an appraisal using that model. If they have been trained in v1.2, there is an upgrade training available from the SEI website - see http://www.sei.cmu.edu/training/p97.cfm

        Peter.
        www.qpit.net

        --- In mailto:cmmi_process_improvement%40yahoogroups.com, Ahmed Abd El Aziz <aaziz@...> wrote:

        > As far as I remember
        the answer is yes if approved by the LA. I do not remember the reference, but I will share it with you whenever I find it.

        > B. Regards
        >
        > Ahmed Abd El Aziz [cid:image011.jpg@...]
        > Quality Expert

        LA for CMMI DEV and SVC - C6óBB
        > Software Engineering Competence Center
        "SECC"
        > Information Technology Industry Development Agency
        "ITIDA"

        > Smart Village, Building (B121)
        > Cairo-Alexandria
        Desert Road
        > Giza, Egypt 12577
        > T +202 3534 0000/5206
        +202 3539 2134

        email@...<mailto:email@...>
        > www.secc.org.eg<
        href="http://www.secc.org.eg/">http://www.secc.org.eg/>

        Follow us:
        href="http://www.facebook.com/SECC.Egypt">http://www.facebook.com/SECC.Egypt> [Linkedin-Icon.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Software-Engineering-Competence-CenterSECC-3911298?mostPopular&gid=3911298> [Twitter-Icon.png] <http://twitter.com/SECC_Egypt>

        href="mailto:cmmi_process_improvement%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:cmmi_process_improvement%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:cmmi_process_improvement%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Raman Raman
        > Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 3:38
        PM