Spectrum has achieved CMMI Level 3 rating!!

  • Tanimul Bari
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi,

      Spectrum Engineering Consortium Ltd (SECL) proudly
      announces that it has achieved CMMI ML3(Maturity
      Level) rating. The appraisal was conducted in the last
      half of DecÂ’08. It takes approximately 1 month time to
      publish the result. You may visit the link for the
      published result:
      http://sas.sei.cmu.edu/pars/pars_detail.aspx?a=12177.
      Spectrum is the 4th Company (so far) in Bangladesh
      that was assessed at CMMI ML3.

      With the help of QAI India consultants we enhanced our
      QMS (Quality Management System) and practiced the
      processes through our projects. About 75% of projects
      under SCAMPI A (Standard CMMI Appraisal Method for
      Process Improvement) scope were outsource projects!!
      It was a long journey which took more than 18 months
      to achieve the goal. It will remain valid up to 28th
      Dec 2011. SECL is successfully practicing the in-house
      QMS processes on both development and maintenance type
      of projects.

      For more information about SECL, please visit
      www.spectrum-bd.com.

      Tanimul Bari
      Project Manager & EPG Coordinator
      Spectrum Engineering Consortium Ltd
      Dhaka, Bangladesh
    • Henry Schneider | PPQC
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009

        Congratulations!  I know that this is a major milestone for you and a testament to all of your hard work.

        Best Regards,
        Henry Schneider

        Henry Schneider
        President/Senior Principal Consultant

        http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/bg_bluegel_385x42.jpg

        Work:  281-218-6682
        Mobile:  832-628-2486

        SEIPartner_FL_2C_CMYK

        SEI-Authorized Intro to CMMI Instructor

        SEI-Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser

        SEI-Certified High Maturity Lead Appraiser

        SEI-Authorized Acquisition Supplement for Intro to CMMI v1.2 Instructor

        SEI-Authorized SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for Acquisition

        Email:  henry@...
        http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/icon_in_blue_14x14.gif
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/henryschneider

        Slightly Bigger PPQC logo gel

        Process and Product Quality Consulting

        Facilitating your process journey ...

        See who we know in common

        Want a signature like this?

        Visit the PPQC web site www.ppqc.net and read the PPQC blog PPQC.blogspot.com

        Spectrum Engineering Consortium Ltd (SECL) proudly
        announces that it has achieved CMMI ML3(Maturity
        Level) rating. The appraisal was conducted in the last
        half of Dec’08. It takes approximately 1 month time to
[...]

      • Peter Leeson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
          Thanks for your advertisement. Please feel free to post this on a
          commercial website rather than here.
          Peter.

          --- In cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com, Tanimul Bari