Risk Management in CMMI

  • iddir_2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi,
      I would appreciate if someone could help me to find presentation
      material (or other relevant material) and case studies on Risk
      Management PA of CMMI.
      I am also interesting in Measurements PA of CMMI.

      Which tools are best suited for Risk management?

      I'm preparing a presentation at university, Implementing Risk
      Management And Measures in CMMI. (more practical with examples, tools
      and case studies)

      thanx and best regards.
      Idir
    • gkeefer@avoca-vsm.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        we set up "RiskXls", an MS-Excel 2000 spreadsheet, to support our
        CMMI compatible risk management process described at

        http://www.avoca-vsm.com/Dateien-Download/CmmiRiskManagement.pdf .

        you will find the document "product information and user's manual" at

        http://www.avoca-vsm.com/Dateien-Download/UserManualRiskXls.pdf .

        best regards,

        gerold
      • destel33
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          You might like to take a look at the IEEE Standard for Risk
          Management, IEEE 1540 - 2001. This is currently being progressed as
          an International Standard through ISO - it will be ISO/IEC 16085.
          The process described is quite consistent with CMMI Risk Management
          Process.

          Terry Rout
          Software Quality Institute
          Griffith University, Australia

          --- In cmmi_process_improvement@yahoogroups.com, "iddir_2004"
          <iddir@n...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I would appreciate if someone could help me to find presentation
          > material (or other relevant material) and case studies on Risk
          > Management PA of CMMI.
          > I am also interesting in Measurements PA of CMMI.
          >
          > Which tools are best suited for Risk management?
          >
          > I'm preparing a presentation at university, Implementing Risk
          > Management And Measures in CMMI. (more practical with examples,
          tools
          > and case studies)
          >
          > thanx and best regards.
          > Idir
        • Marie David
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003

            Hi all,

            Although we are implementing ISO or CMMI for improvement of Quality, can anyone please help me in knowing why should a company go for CMMI when already achieved ISO 9001:2000.

            Thanks

            Mariee

            Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.