19627Software development conflict survey

  • Ike Ogbodo
    Sep 20 6:21 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 28 KB
    Dear Software Development Professional:

    My name is Ike Ogbodo, a research student at Walden University. As part of my research, I am conducting a pilot study on the survey questionnaire for a study on the impact of conflicts between the quality assurance team, the development team, and business analysts on software projects late delivery. The pilot study is to test the validity of the questionnaire. In order to achieve the objective of the pilot study, your participation is highly needed for this pilot survey.

    The web site link listed in the consent form is for a 25-question survey designed to gather data on the conflicts between software developers and testers; conflicts between business analysts and developers; and conflicts between testers and business analysts. This survey is part of a doctoral research study on Software late delivery at Walden University. Please open the attached consent form for the link to the website. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Please complete the survey by October 3, 2013.

    Your participation in this pilot study will help to ensure the validity of this survey questionnaire and related analytical processes. Your identity and answers are for research purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential. Your participation is voluntary and appreciated.

    If you have any questions concerning this study, please call me at 770-354-8687 or e-mail me at ike.ogbodo@... or ogbodoike@....

    See attached consent form

    Thank you for your support.
    Ike Ogbodo