Probelms downloading Cmap.

  • ngyring@online.no
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2001
      Tried to download the latest editions of Cmap for the last month. But
      every time end op with no result: The file can't be found og the page
      can't be shown.
      None of the links works. Tried Files and so on and tried the links
      from the notes about the program. The same result since the program
      came from egroup to Yahoo: Impossible to download.
      I have followed the program from version 6.4.3. Hoping you can help
      me or fix the links.
    • k_h_ha@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2001
        The link in the Upload-message does not work because Yahoo split it
        into 2 lines. I suggest that you get to Cmap-forum:

        Sign in, and then click "Files" and select the folder
        "Cmap Download and News"

        There is lot of traffic at Cmap site and therefore it may be busy at
        times.

        Regards,
        Dr. K. H. Ha
        Cmap Moderator