Re: New file uploaded to cmap

  • speziale@ida.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2001
      I am unable to download the latest revision. I get a message saying the file cannot be found on this server.

      Any words of wisdon?

      -Tom

      > File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
      > Uploaded by : hakinh@a...
      > Description : V.6.5.8 The best and most stable
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL
      >
      > http://www.egroups.com/files/cmap/+Cmap+Download+and+News/CmapInst%2Eexe

    • RainbowSally
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2001
        Yahoo didn't help any when they took over either.  You have to get an account with them too now.

        "K. Ha" wrote:

        Please go to Cmap forum and download it directly. The
        link didn't work because v.6.5.9 supersedes it.

        Regards

        --- speziale@... wrote:

        Regards to all,
        Rainbow Sally
        CMapping fool from beyond!  :-)

      • cmap@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2001
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
          group.

          File : / Cmap Download and News/CMAPOGL.exe
          Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
          Description : Cmap with OpenGl - Beta v.6.6

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          k_h_ha@...
        • cmap@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 11, 2001
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
            group.

            File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
            Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
            Description : Cmap v.6.6.0 (Lite) Better & more stable

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 17, 2001
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
              group.

              File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
              Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
              Description : Cmap v.6.6.1 (Lite) Minor bug-fix on Windows Tab-display

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 5, 2001
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
                group.

                File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
                Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
                Description : Cmap v.6.6.2 (Lite) Major bug-fix of crash during program edit. Update strongly advised