New file uploaded to cmap

  • cmap@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 15, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
      group.

      File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
      Uploaded by : hakinh@...
      Description : V.6.5.8 The best and most stable

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/cmap/+Cmap+Download+and+News/CmapInst%2Eexe

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      hakinh@...
    • speziale@ida.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3 10:06 AM
        I am unable to download the latest revision. I get a message saying the file cannot be found on this server.

        Any words of wisdon?

        -Tom

        > File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
        > Uploaded by : hakinh@a...
        > Description : V.6.5.8 The best and most stable
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL
        >
        > http://www.egroups.com/files/cmap/+Cmap+Download+and+News/CmapInst%2Eexe

      • RainbowSally
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3 1:45 PM
          Yahoo didn't help any when they took over either.  You have to get an account with them too now.

          "K. Ha" wrote:

          Please go to Cmap forum and download it directly. The
          link didn't work because v.6.5.9 supersedes it.

          Regards

          --- speziale@... wrote:

          Regards to all,
          Rainbow Sally
          CMapping fool from beyond!  :-)

        • cmap@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4 10:22 AM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
            group.

            File : / Cmap Download and News/CMAPOGL.exe
            Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
            Description : Cmap with OpenGl - Beta v.6.6

            k_h_ha@...
          • cmap@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 11 8:05 PM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
              group.

              File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
              Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
              Description : Cmap v.6.6.0 (Lite) Better & more stable

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 17 10:47 AM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
                group.

                File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
                Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
                Description : Cmap v.6.6.1 (Lite) Minor bug-fix on Windows Tab-display

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2001
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cmap
                  group.

                  File : / Cmap Download and News/CmapInst.exe
                  Uploaded by : k_h_ha@...
                  Description : Cmap v.6.6.2 (Lite) Major bug-fix of crash during program edit. Update strongly advised