CMAP Update to v.6.5.4(b)
- The uploaded CMAP's new version 6.5.4(b) provides early detection of
major syntax errors during editing of an "Activated Program".
Recommended approach for developing application programs
1) Click "Func"-Tab of the vertical window on the left side. This
window shows all user-defined functions that CMAP currently
2) If you want to modify an existing program, open it and then go to
To start a new program: First, open a new document and type in:
3) Click X-icon to execute the program. The program is
4) From now on, you can add, modify the program to suit.
If you don't see your user-defined functions listed in the "Func"-
Tab window, it means that a previous function fails to meet the most
basic syntax requirement shown below:
where "FunctionName" must be different from any other current names
(e.g. existing global variables, existing functions and reserved
words). CMAP allows you 30 seconds to complete the above basic syntax
before it complains.
In CMAP v.6.5.4 or later version, the function-list is updated as you
type. For earlier versions, the list is updated only when you execute
an expression in Calc.
- You're writing 'em faster than I can evaluate 'em, professor!
"Kinh H. Ha" wrote:
> The uploaded CMAP's new version 6.5.4(b) provides early detection ofThis list may be obsolete already. But I'd better send it now before you
> major syntax errors during editing of an "Activated Program".
get too far ahead of me.
Minor things, to be sure. But think of these as (possible) polish for an
already outstanding program.
(By the way, my program was SUCH a failure I'm embarrassed to upload it!
But I may be able to resurrect it later so I'm keeping what it does (and
how) a secret for the moment.)
Here's the 188.8.131.52 evaluation...