Greetings

  • omorr1b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Dear Prof. Ha and others,

      I found cmap recently on the internet purely by chance. My first
      impression is that cmap is very useful and interesting product. From
      my point of view as an instructor of computer programing and numerical
      application in chemical engineering it could be an ideal tool for
      teaching. I am going to spend some time in learning it and I would
      probably include it in my teaching courses.

      I wish all the best to the creators of this product.

      Regards,
      Radovan Omorjan
      Faculty of Technology
      Novi Sad, Serbia&Montenegro