Suggestion

  • Ramin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
      Scenario:
      --------
      mat A[2];
      while(1)
      {
      view(A);
      }

      This will cause and infinite loop and I think there is no way to get
      out of it other than killing the Cmap application.

      Suggestion:
      It would be very nice if an "Exit program" item is added to the
      view() window and similar windows, so that the user can terminate the
      current running cmap program while the focus is on the view window.

      Or is there a remedy that I don't know about it?
    • k_h_ha
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
        Press Esc continuously.