Input data

  • voquangthanh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2002
      I'm a new user of CMAP and I have a problem when I input data. For
      me, when I'm using Buil-in view() to get data I cann't put
      expression for what data I need and the problems are I confused
      these inputs. Besides, with Buil-in getnum()I can do that but I
      cann't input data for matrices. Do we have other functions look like
      view() and getnum()which I can put my expressions and can do well
      with matries ?
    • jameshugues
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
        You can always input expressions in Cmap, view() included. Just enter
        the expression and press Enter. The variable name is shown on top of
        the view window, so what are you confused about?

        Cheers,

        James