x-axis resolution by plotting

  • dkomanek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Hi all,

      I would like to ask if there is a chance to change the x-axis
      resolution by plotting graphs. For example, if I use cmap to
      graphicaly solve some polynome intersection with the axis and I would
      like to read the position of the mouse cursor with requested accuracy,
      not only in the "integer units". Use latest (6.6.8) version.

      Thanks,

      David