5 minute electronic cluttering survey - participants needed!

  • leahdavies56
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009
      I need just a few more participants to complete my electronic survey looking at self-monitoring abilities in those who clutter and those who do not, for my Speech and Language Therapy degree at the University of Reading, UK. If you have been diagnosed with a clutter and are aged between 18-65, it would be great if you could help.

      Please contact me on: llu06lld@...

      Thanks, Leah Davies