Call for Proposals for hosting Workshops along with Cluster 2004

  • Rajkumar Buyya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dear All,

      I am serving as the workshops chair for our TFCC's 2004 (/6th) annual conference:
      6th International Conference on Cluster Computing (Cluster 2004)
      http://grail.sdsc.edu/cluster2004/
      to be held in San Diego, California (US) from Sept. 20-23 2004. I would like
      encourage you to consider organising workshop on any special topics of interest.
      The workshops may be 1. discussion oriented--that involves few experts giving a talk
      or sharing their thoughts leading to discussion to address some critical issues; 2.
      presentation of research on emerging topics--which may features work-in-progress or nearly
      mature technical papers; 3. presentation of works that are mature and focused on a
      specific aspects. The papers in the last category of workshop are expected to be
      peer-reviewed and competitively selected -- in which case they may be included in the
      cluster 2004 conference proceedings (this requires some discussion). If you would like to
      organise a workshop (one of this type) on special topic, please let me know.

      Thanks
      Raj