large scale search Engines

  • amol_umbarkar <amol_umbarkar@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      Hi,
      I am studying architecture of Google search engine.have
      found this excellent documentation
      "The Anatomy of a Large-Scale Hypertextual Web Search Engine"
      by Sergey Brin and Lawrence Page .

      but still i am skeptical about the fact whether they store all
      webpages on server after crawling or only links.

      Also yet i havent got a good documentation about Google's cluster.I
      mean how it distributed tasks and all.

      any suggestions are welcome.

      Thanks in advance.,

      cheers!