28Willing to have joint-cooperation projects

  • gsundar2001
    Jan 9, 2004
      Dear all

      We are one of the leading institution in south-india. We established
      a research centre and installed Two HPC systems.

      i) HP RP8400 Midrange server
      ii) 16 node linux cluster

      We will appreciate all projects which are able to make use of our
      resources thru internet. Such proposals are welcome. Pl. do send a
      mail to me (gsundar2001@...) regarding any such projet
      proposals. Then we will send a brochure explaining the additional
      infrastructure facility available here.

      Also we are willing to contribute the group for everyone's interest.

      Thanks and Regards

      G.Sundar