A big hug and ...can you help me?

  • sara_azul
    Message 1 of 315 , Mar 19, 2000
      Hi...I'm from Chile and I'm very happy to join
      the club. I have to get the english version of a poem
      of Neruda. I have the poem in spanish of course, but
      in my homework I have to include the translation.
      The poem is included in CANTO GENERAL, section XIV
      titled El gran oceano (The big or grat ocean) and the
      poem is the first one in this section and is titled
      the same : El gran oceano.<br>I really need it,
    • john_vic_aust
      Message 315 of 315 , Dec 24, 2001
        merry christmas to all.... may your christmas be holy and magical.... john