NEED HELP

  • super_saiyan_girl_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      I DESPERATLY need help…my teacher (grade OAC or 13) wants us to write
      an essay on Neruda..either about his, his poetry, one poem or one
      line…..the essay has to be a 5 paragraph essay that is an intro,
      conclusion and three argument…..I'm having a problem choosing a topic
      and three arguments…the teacher gave us suggestions of certain topics
      as;

      -the two sides of neruda
      -strange connections in poetry
      -search for justice (justice or revenge?)
      -the political message in ill postino…

      Any suggestions of new topics and three arguments…or just arguments on
      the above topics will he very much appreciated….

      CAio o_O