My apologies

  • stranger2kisses
    Message 1 of 315 , Sep 1, 2000
      hey guys, im so sorry for not being actively
      participating in the message boards exchanges...work has been
      occupying most of my precious net life...grrrrr....work is
      up to my neck nowadays...can hardly breathe...im
      slowly dying...without chatting for so
      long...hehe...<br><br>anyway, id like to welcome our newest member,
      honore_2000...thanks for looking us up and joining the club :) ...feel
      free to post anything u like...<br><br>Hayley
    • john_vic_aust
      Message 315 of 315 , Dec 24, 2001
        merry christmas to all.... may your christmas be holy and magical.... john