[clubpuck] PCC Fee Deadline

  • YORI_HUYNH@HP-Cupertino-om1.om.hp.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 1999
      Club Puckers,

      This is a reminder to get your $90.00 to me by next Thursday,
      July 29th if you're planning to play on one of the two Club
      Puck teams (mixed or open).

      15 folks paid so far:

      Karen Hart
      Sue Stanley
      Dorothy Gray
      Brigit Grimm
      Wanda Heringa

      Kendall Banks
      Mike Grimm
      Rich Gray
      Yori Huynh
      Greg Mau
      Dan McKinley
      Clark Weeks
      Joey Grandov
      Roger Fuller
      Ken Kelsen

      Please pay ASAP since I had already sent in the $1800 registration
      fee for both teams. Players, who has paid, are guarantee to be on
      one of the two teams. If you paid after the 29th of July, a $30
      late fee will be charged to be used for beer money at the tournament.

      Paying after the deadline put you in the lowest pecking order of
      getting on one of the two teams even if you are a top player.

      Regards,

      Yori

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck