(not hockey) Speed Thru Airport Security

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013

      Friends,
      As you may or may not know, in May I started working at SFO for CLEAR. CLEAR is the fastest way thru airport security. With a CLEAR card, boarding pass, and your fingerprint, you can be from the curb to your gate in less than 5 minutes! I can now offer you the opportunity to try CLEAR for 2 months FREE! And if you join by Valentine's Day, Feb 14th, you will also receive a $50.00 Wine Gift Card! To join is easy: go to  http://clearme.com/ click Join Clear (orange box, top of page) then follow directions. When you get to the page that says Verify enter my code CHSFOAT in the promo box. This will give you 2 Months Free Trial. Do this before Valentine's Day for the $50.00 Wine Card. Even if you quit before the 2 months expire, you still get the wine. So to recap: 2 months of CLEAR for FREE AND $50.00 of Wine FREE! Sounds like a winner to me! If you know of anyone who could benefit from this opportunity; pass this on.
      See You in the CLEAR Lanes

      Your Guide Thru Security
      Joe Grandov