Attention All Winos

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
    Hey Gang,
    It's that time of year again when we need to think about grapes and what they become: WINE. But not just any kind of wine, great wine. I am of course referring to two of our favorite events Barrel Tasting Weekend & Passport to Dry Creek. If you've been to any of our wine events before, you know its always a barrel of fun: literally.  Barrel Tasting Weekend is the 1st weekend of March. There are ~ 150 wineries participating. We won't get to them all. But we will visit many thru the weekend. I've booked a few suites at Worldmark; my timeshare in Windsor. It's very nice & you won't be disappointed. But I do need to know who's coming & how long you're staying, so we can book enuf suites & buy enuf food. Meri & I will be there Friday thru Monday. This is a cost share kind of event, but you will need to buy your own tickets. Our start will be @ Route 128 in Geyserville: a small but fun winery. If you can't get tickets there, pick a winery in Geyserville so we'll all be close. The attachment has info on the event & how to buy tickets.
    This is a great event for any level of wino you may be. From the Sommelier to the 'Box is ok', I guarantee you'll have a Great Day.
    So call or text me without delay, and let me know if you're gonna come play.

    Joey-San
    Your Sometime Sommelier
    Cell 415 601-0606

    PS Passport is the last weekend in April. That will be Wino Part Deux

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014

      Hey Gang,
      It's that time of year again when we need to think about grapes and what they become: WINE. But not just any kind of wine, great wine. I am of course referring to two of our favorite events Barrel Tasting Weekend & Passport to Dry Creek. If you've been to any of our wine events before, you know its always a barrel of fun: literally.  Barrel Tasting Weekend is the 1st weekend of March. There are ~ 150 wineries participating. We won't get to them all. But we will visit many thru the weekend. I've booked a few suites at Worldmark; my timeshare in Windsor. It's very nice & you won't be disappointed. But I do need to know who's coming & how long you're staying, so we can book enuf suites. Meri & I will be there Friday thru Monday. This is a cost share kind of event, but you will need to buy your own tickets. Our start will be @ Route 128 in Geyserville: a small but fun winery. If you can't get tickets there, pick a winery in Geyserville so we'll all be close. Early bird pricing ends Jan 31 2013. Here's the link for the event info & tickets: http://www.wineroad.com/events/barrel_tasting/8
      It's possible that I missed someone who should see this. Please forward to your favorite wino.