Fwd: 2013 election and meeting, let's do it!

  • Gustavo Pesce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
    Hi Club Puckers - SF hockey is having an annual meeting to talk about
    club issues and then an annual gathering to talk about anything else
    and maybe have a few drinks. See below. Those of you who practice with
    us, do consider enduring the grueling discussion session at 4 pm.
    Everybody, come to the party. Please let me know today if you are
    coming. Thanks!

    Gus