First Sunday Hockey

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
      First Sunday of the first month of the New Year will start at 3pm.

      The Master of Elbows, Martin, will lead us in warm ups and drills from 3-4pm.

      Scrimmage will be from 4-6pm.

      Dinner at some hip Los Gatos watering hole after the scrimmage - ask Brigit.

      Hockey is $5.00 for EVERYBODY this Sunday!

      Goze is Goinggggggggg!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
            OK Mr. Smarty Pantalones,

                 It is $5.00 per car..... and no, you can't park a few blocks away and carpool from there.  It's practically free already.  Don't be an A-hole and abuse the system.

            $5 per car. Not sure Cali laws let you fit 20 into a Prius.  That'd be fun though

            On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:

            $5.00 for everybody??? So when 20 people show its only 2 bits apiece. Nice!

            Sent directly from my brain

            On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:22 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

            First Sunday of the first month of the New Year will start at 3pm.

            The Master of Elbows, Martin, will lead us in warm ups and drills from 3-4pm.

            Scrimmage will be from 4-6pm.

            Dinner at some hip Los Gatos watering hole after the scrimmage - ask Brigit.

            Hockey is $5.00 for EVERYBODY this Sunday!

            Goze is Goinggggggggg!

            Goze

          • Martin VanDenBerghe
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
              OK Puckers,
              Master of Elbows has the plan!
              We've got an easy 30 minute team warm up.

              The drill should be fun.  It takes 6 players a piece for the drill, so pack the van and take advantage of the $5 dollar hockey deal!

              See you tomorrow!

              On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

              OK Mr. Smarty Pantalones,

                   It is $5.00 per car..... and no, you can't park a few blocks away and carpool from there.  It's practically free already.  Don't be an A-hole and abuse the system.

              $5 per car. Not sure Cali laws let you fit 20 into a Prius.  That'd be fun though

              On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:

              $5.00 for everybody??? So when 20 people show its only 2 bits apiece. Nice!

              Sent directly from my brain

              On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:22 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

              First Sunday of the first month of the New Year will start at 3pm.

              The Master of Elbows, Martin, will lead us in warm ups and drills from 3-4pm.

              Scrimmage will be from 4-6pm.

              Dinner at some hip Los Gatos watering hole after the scrimmage - ask Brigit.

              Hockey is $5.00 for EVERYBODY this Sunday!

              Goze is Goinggggggggg!

              Martin VanDenBerghe
              713-302-8338
            • Rich Gray
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
                If you live under a rock................

                Sunday hockey at LGHS is from 3 - 6pm tomorrow.  The first Sunday of every month will start at 3pm.  We'll go out for grub after hockey.

                First Sunday of every month is also $5.00 per vehicle!

                It's like a tradition man!