Re: [clubpuck] assistance needed

  • John Pollard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012

      Carol myself and one my guys can come over this Thursday if that works for you, or any other time, no charge.

      Best,

      John Pollard

      The Pollard Group

      1760 Mission Street
      SF, CA 94103

      O 415-826-0606
      F  415-276-4515
      C  415-602-0077
      john@...

      On Dec 30, 2012 1:30 PM, "Carol Rose" <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      I need some help - the hefty type.

      I have a medium sized appliance in my dining room that needs to go up stairs to bedroom - one long, two part flight (rt angle in middle). Bloody thing weighs 100+ lbs. I am more than willing to pay someones - I believe it needs at least 2 persons.

      Needs to be daytime or early evening - ie 6-7 pm, day time most any time any day but Tues/Thurs 9-10am and 4-6pm. How about $50 each???

      I live in So San Francisco, just off 280 south, one exit past Serramonte and 3 turns off 280 just before 380 exchange - exit is Westborough heading west. Give me a shout  .... or email for phone, landline best

      I am NOT asking anyone to go way out of their way - ie John Fischer or Mike from east bay

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact
      650 583 6184 fax
      650 224 8353 cell