Skip to search.

Over diddling your Doodle

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16 3:33 PM
      There's been some recent scuttle-butt on the poop deck (can't believe I actually wrote that) about changing from Thursday evenings to Wednesday evenings at LGHS.  It seems that some of the people who had schedules that absolutely kept them from Wednesday are now not so encumbered as before.  Soooooooooooooo..............

      If you have a strong preference of one day over the other please put down just that day.  If either will do for you then select both.

      I will try to keep from over diddling your Doodle......... but it's just so much fun!