Re: [clubpuck] Holiday party

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 16, 2012
      Thanks T!

      Let this be a lesson to all procrastinators.  I rarely look at my email on the day of a party!  There's prepping to do!  I can't be sitting around waiting for your late emails!!

      Fun time everyone!!  Thanks to all those that attended for making it another fabulous event!
      Brigit

      On 12/15/2012 4:25 PM, Uncle Terry wrote:

      • 28060 Laura Ct.
      • Los Altos Hills, CA 94022