Freebay! Puzzles and games

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
    Hi all,
    I've gone through our playroom a bit and have a pile of kids games and puzzles looking for new homes (see attached), most of which have all the parts.  If you are coming to the party tomorrow, you are welcome to take something home for yourself or someone special.  If you aren't coming to the party, ask someone who is to grab something for you.

    Please ask your kids to not open these games/puzzles to play with (they are in the corner in the basement), unless they put it all back together when they are done.  It took me a while to assemble all the parts....

    Oh, I also have a extra Cranium game booster box, unopened!

    Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow!
    Brigit

      But what's Mikey gonna do with his free time?

      --T