Re: [sfuwh] FW: [clubpuck] A new THANG

  • John Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Are any SF players driving down today? Give me a call if so, I need a ride! 415-470-0778

      John Wagner

      Sent from my mobile device; please excuse abbreviations and autocorrections.

      On Nov 30, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Joseph Grandov <jagidea@...> wrote:

      Too bad Joey has to work this weekend. But if this happens again (Goze), who knows. I can definitely feel da love.

      From: bob_burres@...
      To: sfuwh@...
      Subject: [sfuwh] FW: [clubpuck] A new THANG
      Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:21:36 -0800

      Hey guys, we're having a hockey extravaganza this Sunday and it's tailor made for the SF commuter group.  Hockey is only $5.00 per carload!!!  Pile into Joey's van or heap people up in the back of Pollard's flatbed and come on down.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: RGray35711@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:16:31 -0500
      Subject: [clubpuck] A new THANG

      It's a love THANG!

      On the first Sunday of each month we want to start hockey one hour earlier.  Our new Sergeant of Arms (Martin) is organizing some warm ups/drills for the the first hour, then we will scrimmage from 4-6pm.  The first first Sunday will be December 2nd.

      (We may be opening up a new position called Sergeant of Elbows - It's a tie between Mike/Rhett/Aaron.)

      "But Goze, where's this love THANG you spoke of?"

      Here's da Love,

      This Sunday hockey will be $5.00 per person OR....................

      Just $5.00 per car load of hockey players!!!!!!!!!!!  NO SXXT!

      So if you put 10 players in your VW bus and come to hockey then it works out to only $0.50 per player.  Heck, if you put 100 players in your VW you could actually make a profit!!  (You do the math.)

      If we had enough players from SF then we could spend some of our scrimmage time playing region vs. region..... or not!  It's up to the people who show up.