Re: [clubpuck] UWH holiday pre-wrap

  • duke21974@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
      I am going to start charging the club an appearance fee.... Don't you know who I am? I am willing to save any one ten bucks just come to my house on Sundays and Thursday's at the same time and I will rough you up on the concrete in my driveway... Can the mighty club puck pick it self up and dust its self off? Our club is becoming a festering sore...we have one of the best hockey surfaces in storage and the dust collects... And yes it matters ... I feel a ground swell in motion...The old gaurd is tired of doing all the work...and most of them don't live here any more...so I motion turning the rains over to a new collective ... Let's have a meeting form new responsibility and get into action ... I love hockey and moved here to play.. yes if you want some one to pick a fight with I will see you in my driveway...otherwise its time for some new blood to be infused in the club...and yes we can still keep Rich and Bridget as consultants ... So get off your ass and put in some work for club puck...

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
        If I drive to your house will you kick the crap out of me for $7.50?

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
          I like it Rhett!!  Well, not the part about getting roughed up on your driveway, but the getting new blood to work to energize CP hockey!  Let's get a group together for a post-hockey meeting sometime soon to brainstorm!  And yes, I still live here, I've just been traveling way too much.  I'll be back at the pool Sunday...now, how do I get there again???
          Brigit'

        • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
            Rumor is that i'll actual play hockey again..... maybe tonight.

            Sent from the brick I carry.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
              For you gozer I will do it for free...after all you have put with my bullshitt for years...so you get the hall pass...plus you have done more than your fair share...over the last couple of decades