back in the saddle

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Da Goze is back and you're gonna be in trouble .....

          ..... Hey now, hey now, Da Goze is back!

      If you don't know the tune you may be less than 35 years old.

      We played 5 on 5 last night (Thursday).  Close game.......... fun!

      I was kind of out of it, but HEY............ get used to it.

      I know this is a stretch but does anybody have the attendance for:

            Sunday, October 28

            Thursday, October 18

      Later Daze,

      Goze
    • Carlos Jaramillo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
        Hi Rich,

        A friend of mine wants to try UWH this Sunday, can you get some gear for him.

        thanks

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          Hi Carlos,

                All the spare gear is at the pool now in our locker.  We are happy to let your friend use it.   He is welcome!!