visitors this sunday

  • Carlos Jaramillo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hi Rich,

      I have two friends that want to practice for first time UWH this Sunday, Could please get some gear form them.

      thanks

      Carlos
    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
        Carlos,

              I am out of town this Sunday.  However all the gear is at the pool now in our new locker.  The combination is 6211, but the last I heard people were not able to open the locker.  Just cut the lock off if the issue has not been resolved already.

              Has anybody been able to get the gear from the locker?

        I have two friends that want to practice for first time UWH this Sunday, Could please get some gear form them.

        thanks

        Carlos
      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
          I cut the lock today and got a new lock.

          Thanks,

          Bob Burres

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
          • Rich Gray
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
              Thanks Bob!  It's always good to have someone with a shady criminal past in our organization to help us with these issues!!

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
                Geeez Rich, that was supposed to be just between you and me.

                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                From: RGray35711@...
                Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:29:22 -0400