Re: [clubpuck] Fw: PCC's Schedule and updates. [1 Attachment]
- Wait, didn't save that as a PDF.... I really need sleep.Try this one.On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Amy Cannon <amy.m.cannon@...> wrote:
Nope. Use this....On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Ben Phipps <swimmerscantrun@...> wrote:[Attachment(s) from Ben Phipps included below]Alright Club Puck PCC's team, attached is the schedule for the weekend. Let plan to arrive early to discuss formation and subbing.----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Amy Cannon <amy.m.cannon@...>
To: Kimberly Skukas <kskukas@...>; Gillian Parker <gillian.parker@...>; Herb Baylon <herb.baylon@...>; Joseph Ravoahangy <joey_rave@...>; Melanie Johnson <mel_j@...>; Orri Jonsson <orri.jonsson@...>; Patrick Carboneau <pcarboneau@...>; Ben Phipps <swimmerscantrun@...>; Nunderscorerust <nunderscorerust@...>; Robert Burres <bob_burres@...>; Carolyn Erdman <pomdrea@...>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 2:32 PM
Subject: PCC's Schedule and updates.
- We are still using the 2008 WAA rules to be found here: http://usauwh.com/quizzes/
- We are allowing free substitution after a point
- Delay of game (corner rule) applies - second person must bring the puck out.
- Okay we are doing a 1.5 RR because some ppl thought a double round robin (with 10 min halves) was too much. (sorry for the delay in changing this). If you have strong opinion to let me know ASAP.
- Games will be 12min halves with 2 min half time. No timeouts in regulation
- For finals, games will be 15 min long with 1 time out per team.
- Look at the schedule and let me know if you see major problems. Yes, every team will have a only a one game break at some point - so dont complain about that.
- There is only 4 min to get the next game started, be in on time, get out on time and have your refs ready to go ASAP.
- Don't forget I need all USOA dues and waivers before you can play. Make sure you get them to me at 9:15am tomorrow morning.
- All Canadians must sign the waiver and get it to me.
- If you have problems or need anything you can call/text my cell phone at 269-783-5269.
- I will have limited access to e-mail (i'm cheap and dont have data!)
If you have any major concerns (ie. Schedule wise) call or e-mail me.Amy