Fw: PCC's Schedule and updates.

  • Ben Phipps
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 105 KB
    Alright Club Puck PCC's team, attached is the schedule for the weekend. Let plan to arrive early to discuss formation and subbing.

    Message 2 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
      Ben, I can't seem to open the attachment.  Can you just tell me what time the first game is at?  I suggest we meet 30 minutes before game time so we can discuss and have time for getting gear on and warm up.
      Brigit

        Message 4 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
          First game is at 10:30am vs the "Thunderducks"

            Message 6 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
              Ben,

              I also cannot open it.  Any chance you could attach a PDF?

              --T

              Message 7 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
                Definitely need a PDF version. Looking at it I see no light blue, maybe make the mixed bold or something.

                Sent from my iPhone.
                Any misspellings or grammar mistakes are my iPhones fault. Go by what I mean, not what my iPhone says.

                I play underwater hockey, it's more fun than swimming laps.
                http://www.meetup.com/Corvallis-Underwater-Hockey/

                I fix computers, if you have a problem, just ask.

                Shawn Tucker
                Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon
                Keller Williams Realty Mid-Willamette
                1121 NW 9th St
                Corvallis, OR 97330
                541-231-9473
                http://www.findahomeincorvallis.com/

                Important Consumer Information
                -------------
                This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and
                responsibilities of real estate licensees in Oregon, please read it carefully.

                Message 8 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012

                  I’d like a PDF too.

                  [Attachment(s) from Ben Phipps included below]

                  Message 9 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 38 KB
                  Attached.

                  Message 10 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
                    Thanks Michael!

                    Sent from my mobile device

                    Attached.

                    Message 11 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
                      Thanks, Mikey!  Now, can you do something about the 6 games on Saturday? :-)

                      Message 12 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012
                        Don't worry be happy, Gus is playing 9 games. Oh, and don't forget, Pollard will be stuck in Vegas. That will be a rough day. You have it easy T.

                        Thanks,

                        Bob Burres

                        Message 13 of 15 , Oct 19, 2012

                          In Vegas:)  Stuck, but ready for Sunday if we are in the running, at Hard Rock, in the Towers, very exclusive or so I'm told!

                          John Pollard

                          The Pollard Group

                          1760 Mission Street
                          SF, CA 94103