Fwd: PCC's Important Information

  • Ben Phipps
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
    Tentative start times below, please also note the attachments with general info and banquet info. Minnesota rules in effect. Also worth noting is that cups will not be provided for gatorade/water, so dont forget those water bottles!
    If you're able to assist on Fri evening with setting up the wall that would also be great, should have a fun warm up game after.
    -Ben

    Sent from my mobile device

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Amy Cannon <amy.m.cannon@...>
    Date: October 17, 2012 10:57:20 PM PDT
    To: Gillian Parker <gillian.parker@...>, Ben Phipps <swimmerscantrun@...>,  Robert Burres <bob_burres@...>, Kimberly Skukas <kskukas@...>,  Carolyn Erdman <pomdrea@...>, Nathon Norberg <naten7@...>,  Herb Baylon <herb.baylon@...>, Melanie Johnson <mel_j@...>,  Patrick Carboneau <pcarboneau@...>, Joseph Ravoahangy <joey_rave@...>,  Orri Jonsson <orri.jonsson@...>
    Subject: PCC's Important Information

    Hey Reps!

    Here is a bunch of information for you and your team.

    +Schedule to come soon. Sean and I are still finalizing it. Sorry! Pool time starts at 9:15 on Saturday and 8 am on Sunday.

    Also we are having wall set-up and a game Friday evening from 6:30 - 9pm, if you or your players are interested please doodle here: http://doodle.com/b7wuhndecgibgnxc?

    Important points:
    • No brass pucks allowed - No exceptions.
    • No glass allowed on deck
    • SF is a green city, lets keep it that way - we will provide Gatorade but you must bring your own bottle.
    • Waivers / USOA fees - You must get this to me before games on Saturday
    • Minnesota rule will be in effect.  Each team will provide 2 referees for the next game. We will have 3 water refs and 1 deck ref.
    **Please read the Captains Meeting for all other information

    Directions for the pool. Google maps will route you to the front of the school, follow Brigit's directions on how to get to the back of the school where you can find the pool:

    Take Hwy 17 south towards Los Gatos
    Take the E Los Gatos exit, and head E on Hwy 9/ Saratoga Los Gatos Rd.
    At the dead end, take a right onto Los Gatos Rd.

    Here's where you have to pay attention! Directions to LGHwill take you to the front of the school, and it'll take you much longer to find the pool.  Do this instead:
    Take a right onto Pleasant St (it's at a stop sign before the school), go to the end
    Take a left onto New York Ave and start looking to your left for parking.
    The pool is behind the gym behind a fence--- you should see the diving boards from the parking lot.

    **The San Mateo bridge is close for the weekend start at 10pm on Friday. If coming from the city (SF) or the airport you will want to avoid the 101. I  (Steve) suggest taking the 280 --> 85 --> 17. If coming from SF jump on the 101 crossover on the 380 (just past SFO) and then take the 280 --> 85 --> 17. Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/Xzw22

    Please remember as team rep you are responsible for passing relevant information on to your teammates!

    See you soon!