Fwd: Santa Clara Show

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      wow thot there mite be waiting list for seminars. seeing as how I've put uw sports in, does anyone(s) have preference as to time/day for seminar - early late? Sat Sun? usually 50 min hour; either Sat or Sun. We should have 2 short videos/dvd and/or power point -

      uw hockey handouts on play and where to play when;

      lots of uw hockey and skin spear equipment to show/demo and then be prepared to host more questions and sharing at booth in next few hours at booth. There may be 1-2 exhibitors of value we can promote - Cressi Sub, etc

      Seminar rooms are plain ole flat meeting rooms with folding chairs - movie screen. I'll find out more about whose projector/laptop is usually used. Setting very informal. We have 9 months to get our act together - show is May 4-5, 2013 at Santa Clara Convention Center - near Gt America and Marriott hotel/Hilton across the street.

      They want a bio of me, but my bio should not be primary - need to use world class uw hockey player and preferably a diver too as center piece - Brigit?? but presentation likely group effort??

      Dennis - same with skin spear ... does anyone have some footage of nationals this year? staging, leaving, coming in, weigh in, awards?? Can we put something together in next few months?

      NCUPS has own booth and uw photo exhibit plus Backscatter has booth too, so we don't need to showcase uw photo - just mention it and point interested persons to them.

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact