Re: [clubpuck] Moving Party

  • HGEndrass@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2001
      Hi Gert

      i would like to help you and be with you on your party
      BUT
      i got that message to late ( on April 12th)

      HHave a nice movement and a marvelous party

      best wishes fron Germany
      Gerd

      gertelein@... schrieb:

      > The blowing winds of the Midwest will blow me hopefully back soon into sunny
      > California. The major reason is that I have to move my household again.
      > This time it may become a 'very moving party'. Well.....
      > Whoever wants to start the party at 10:00 a.m. (Saturday, April 21) is
      > welcome. We may try to cook some Abalone out (if the weather is good on
      > Friday to fly them in from Mendocino).
      > First we have to move the Grill and the beer from 1393 Woodland Avenue in
      > Menlo Park, CA 94025 to 3790 Country Club Drive in Redwood City, CA. This may
      > take two or three hours, depending how organized I am. After we moved the
      > stuff and party we may have to move the party again.....
      > Let me know if you have special diet requirements.
      > Gert

      Hans-Gerhard EndraƟ

      e-mail: Hans-Gerhard.Endrass@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2001
        Hi All

        Congrats to those who went to Calgary, won the tournament, and got out of
        Canada. Good Luck to Lyndon on getting out.

        Because of the recent input from many more people we are going to do training
        drills. Tuesday we began the Training Drills. Thanks to everyone who
        participated in the 3 on 3 drill. I will not be there Thursday Night, but plan
        on being there Sunday with a couple of drills. The drill times will be in the
        middle of practice. This works best for many reasons too numerous to list.

        See you all on Sunday unless you show up to Gert's Moving Party Saturday
        Morning.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/