Fwd: 2012 Women's Tournament- detailed announcement

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
    If you haven't yet heard about the Women's tournament, here are the details.

    We need to get you onto the Women's elist if you didn't get this announcement before today.  It's the best way to find out about women's tournaments, about women's games at other tournaments, and other women's hockey related discussions.

    Let me know if you'd like me to sign you up.  I hope to see you at the tournament in September.
    PS  This Women's Tournament has NOTHING to do with the tournament this coming weekend in Los Gatos.  Don't be confused.