Re: [clubpuck] Mini-tournament July 14-15

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21 7:34 AM
      Come on down, guys!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 20, 2012, at 7:35 PM, John Pollard <john@...> wrote:

      My question exactly:)

      John Pollard

      The Pollard Group
      1760 Mission St
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      Office: 415-692-0612
      Cell: 415-602-0077
      Fax: 415-276-4515

      On Jun 20, 2012, at 6:55 PM, swimmerscantrun@... wrote:

      Is this a womens only event?

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jun 20, 2012, at 6:48 PM, Brigit <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

      Hi all puckers, sf, and others,
      The US womens team has arranged for a training weekend on July 14-15 at Los Gatos HS and we invite you to play in a mini-tournament with us!

      The women's team plus 2-3 other potluck teams would play tournament style play all weekend! We still have to work out fine details but we have the pool approximately Sat 9-6 and Sun 9-3.

      Please put it on your calendars! It should be a good local tournament. More details to come soon.
      Brigit
      Sent from my iPhone

      =

    • Ben Phipps
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21 3:50 PM
        Awww I knew it was a mistake to throw away that brown suit! -Ben

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 21 7:22 PM
          don't worry, by the time the women's team gets through with you your new suit will be in the same shape as your old brown one!