[clubpuck] Re: The Club Puck PCC Domination Plan

  • Karen D Hart
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 10, 1999
      Hi Sammy,

      My money is in. I will play either mixed or open.

      Karen

    • Sambhav N. Sankar
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 13, 1999
        > I hate to have to do this, Dick, but somebody has to teach the lawyers, so
        > here's some corrections:

        Blah blah blah. Terry, how come you wrote so much but still couldn't cough up
        your decision?

        sam
        ---------------------------------
        Sambhav N. "Sam" Sankar
        (510) 848-8351
        sankars@...
        ssankar@...

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck
      • Brigitg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 14, 1999
          Sammy,
          I'd like to play mixed, but would play open also. I DON'T have my money in
          yet (just in case everyone needs to know). Okay, okay, Thursday.

          Brigit

          BTW Mike hasn't decided yet, but I think he's going (he also doesn't have his
          money in yet...)

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/clubpuck
        • dan mckinley
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 14, 1999
            sam, i'm in, i'm paid mixed is my first choice
            dan