Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "Dinner at Goze Manor"

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2012
      Gang,

            A few people (enough) have expressed interest in grubbin' with Da Gozer that I think it warrants a Doodle.  If we need more categories than beef, chicken, or veggie burger then let me know and I'll add it to the Doodle.

            Just remember that we are not talking about a hockey culinary master like Dan, it's just me - Da Goze - and grilled beef, chicken or veggie pattie is stretching my repetoire to the max already.

            Anyway, if it's just a handful of people or a zoo, it'll be fun.  The Doodle link is below.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
        I'm tired of stealing John Pollard's quattros or Bob Burres' Nemos...it's high-time I gets my own pair.

        Rhett - Gregory said you wanted a pair, let me know what size/stiffy.

        Also, does anyone have a coupon code to enter during checkout for waterwayfins.com?  It's worth a shot!

        Thanks,
        Michael
        805.550.2497

      • Robinson Aaron

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
            Hmmm try this coupon code: легко обмануть американские