After Sunday eat with Goze

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2012
      Is anybody interested in having some food after hockey on Sunday at my house in Saratoga?  This is what I was thinking..........

      I'll buy some chicken based on the number of people that say they'll show.

      Dorothy can throw the chicken on around 6, we'll make a salad.

      Don't bring anything, just throw  me $5.

      This will save time, be cheaper than eating out, and give us a chance to rap.

      It's a school night so we'll save the drunken revelries for another time.

      I live 12 minutes from LGHS but towards the North, so it's not on the way home for Santa Cruz people..... sorry.

      If there is any interest I'll send out a Doodle for confirmations

      Goze
    • John Wagner

        Message 3 of 9 , May 31, 2012
          If Ben goes, I go

        • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 31, 2012
            Ben,

            Is it okay for David to come over to the Goze's after practice?

            Please.

            Sent from the brick I carry.

              Message 6 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                Only if he's done his chores and homework first.

                Message 7 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                  And he has to be home before the street lights come on.

                  To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                  From: swimmerscantrun@...
                  Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:00:08 -0700

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                    ill go

                    To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                    From: swimmerscantrun@...
                    Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:00:08 -0700

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 31, 2012
                      I'll have to trake a separate poll but The Santa Cruz Mob are showing interest.

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                      From: swimmerscantrun@...
                      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:00:08 -0700