LGHS pool closure

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2012
      No hockey on Thursday, June 7 at LGHS.  Please spread it around.

      "You don't have to go home, but you can't play here."

      Something to do with graduation............ as if..................

      Goze
    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
        I just received word that the LGHS pool is closed from Monday August 13th through August 19th.  That means there will be no LGHS hockey on Thursday the 16th or Sunday the 19th.

        But there is hockey this Thursday and Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!  So don't make a tragic mistake and get the dates wrong.