Re: [clubpuck] Sunday count

  • Yori Huynh
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10 2:20 PM

      From: Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 1:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday count

      wasn't Duy there also?

      From: "Robinson Aaron" <aaronrobinson500@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:19:36 AM

      Miles
      Caroline
      David

      On May 9, 2012, at 10:07 PM, Bob Burres wrote:

      I think we had 17 total, this is who I remember.

      White-

      Bob
      Curt
      Maddie
      Chris
      Wendy
      Ben
      Aaron
      Mike Grimm

      Black-

      Lyndon
      Yo
      Brigit
      Oren
      Mike
      Ken

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: RGray35711@...
      Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 23:21:12 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] Sunday count

      Does anybody remember who played on Sunday?

      Goze

    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 7 , May 11 8:05 AM
        Thanks Yo.

        David almost escaped the long arm of Da Goze, but thanks to my network of spies and informants he has been brought to justice.  The appropriate X has been place in the appropriate box.  He'll think twice about doing that again!

        Hopefully we'll see him again on Sunday and give him a chance to stiff me again.

        From: RGray35711@...
        Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 23:21:12 -0400

        Does anybody remember who played on Sunday?