test

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2012
      test
    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2012
        Was it successful?

        Thanks,

        Bob Burres

        On May 2, 2012, at 7:42 AM, "Rich Gray" <RGray35711@...> wrote:

        test

      • Rich Gray
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2012
          Yes.  But this is the first time in a while that it has worked for me.  Have you received mail from the club puck list in the last few days?  (Besides this test email.)

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2012
            Nope

            Aaron Robinson
            Cabinets and Design
            831.247.9969

            All misspellings and bad grammar are my iPhone's fault

                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2012
                  Checking the list history, the only message listed since Apr 26 (before today) was Brigit's NYT posting.  I know Rich has been having troubles posting, but within the management section of Yahoo Groups indicates a problem.

                  Messages today seem to be getting posted today.  At least those that have "test' in their subject.

                  --T