Fwd: [hockeynet:1281] World Championships Approved 23rd August -1st September 2013 Egan, Hungary

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      fyi
       but message is not clear of how many or what divisions. Hungary wanted ALL divisions (elites, juniors and masters), but I will clarify tomorrow at meeting here in Rome.

      The BOD was also to clarify future cycle intervals of either 2 or 4 years. That information is not in message, and again I will verify and get info after meeting tomorrow.

      I have lots of info on the town, venue, pool, costs, accommodations, etc from the presentation made today - two pools, one outside and one indoors, 2.2 m deep, looks 6" tile bottom. Hotels within very short walking distance. They have organized a total accommodations package of hotel, full board and final party at about 500E.

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact