Children UWH Tournament in San Francisco: May 12

  • Gustavo Pesce
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2012
      Hi Sea Lions, ClubPuckers - We will have our annual children
      tournament on Saturday May 12, 12-7:30. One day only this year. See
      further down. It will be mostly our regular 8-12 year olds from Friday
      practices plus some advanced 13-15 yr olds.

      We need volunteers to coach drills in the water, ref games, etc and on
      deck for reffing and helping the kids with any issues.

      Any amount of time would help. We will be there at 10 am for set up
      and leave at 8 pm. We'll have banquet somewhere too if you want some
      pizza and ice-cream.

      Please volunteer! Send me a quick email with a heads up soon if you
      think you may do this.

      Thanks!!!!!!

      Gus

      Dear hockey parents and youth -

      The San Francisco Sea Lions and San Francisco Rec&Parks are officially
      announcing the...

      4th Children Underwater Hockey Tournament And Clinic.

      May 12 2012 12:00-7:30 pm

      This event is for ALL children with any level of underwater hockey
      experience, age 8 to 16. PLEASE send an email as soon as possible to
      tell us if your children are attending, or maybe attending or
      definitively not attending.

      We will organize teams so that everybody has a good experience. The
      meet will include puck handling and team playing skills teaching
      sessions. There will also be breaks for eating and drinking.

      Pool fee: $20. There will be some request for $$ for deck food later.

      We will probably go out for a pizza and ice-cream celebration dinner,
      a.k.a "the banquet", after we are done at the pool. Reserve the time.
      Details will be announced later.

      Thanks and let's plan for a great hockey day!

      Cheers,

      Gustavo

      Gustavo Pesce
      San Francisco Sea Lions
      Children Underwater Hockey
    • John Wagner

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012
            Gus,
            Thanks for setting up a kids tournament!  I think it's fantastic to build up kids hockey.  Unfortunately it's on a day I can't help.  Perhaps next time.
            Have a great tourney!
            Brigit