A fine night of hockey

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2012
      Another good crowd and a great game of hockey in Los Gatos.

      Greg
      Martin
      Andy H
      Andy A
      Aaron
      Wendy
      Bob

      Rhett
      Miles
      Yo
      Ben
      David
      Pete
      Ken
      Oren
    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2012
        Bob,

             Thanks for keeping track for me.

        Rich

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
          No creative prose, but a great turnout for a Thursday night.

          Rhett
          Andy
          Wendy
          Martin
          Chris

          David
          Dave
          Bob
          Mike
          Carlos

          Thanks,

          Bob Burres
        • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
            You guys playing around with that space time continuum again?

            Gregory

            Sent from the brick I carry

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
              Absolutely, you should show up some time and we'll show you how it's done.

              Thanks,

              Bob Burres

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
                Sadly, Wednesday's and Sunday's aren't working out right now with my schedule.

                gregory

                Gregory Appling
                cell: 415-637-0784

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
                  How about tonight up in SF?  Let me know what day you need it to be and I'll work on it.

                  To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
                    I've been very regular in the city on monday and thursday. My folks fly in tonight so i will miss. But pretty much mondays and thursdays work so im fine with playing in the city

                    Sent from the brick I carry

                    How about tonight up in SF?  Let me know what day you need it to be and I'll work on it.

                    To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com