Donations for Nationals

  • Ferris, Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi All-

      I had sent a message out a few weeks back to see if we might get some
      generous Club Puckers to make donations towards paying for the banquet
      tickets for the Roger Bacon crowd. I just heard back from Carol that we are
      quite short of our goal of $1000(approximately 40 Baconers and their support
      staff).

      So far we have only collected $75. Thank you Carol and John Goodrich. We
      have promises from Roger, Greg, Grimms, Mojo and Craig.

      So, to make this easy, since I know it is a chore to actually write a check
      and then also write an envelope to Carol and put a stamp on it----I will be
      collecting monies at practice. Please make checks payable to USOA and I
      will send them all off to Carol. Remember, this is a tax deductible
      contribution and with it being tax season that should sound good to many of
      you!

      Please help out. The kids are doing their best to keep their expenses down
      and I think that it would be great if we could sponsor them for the banquet.

      Also, on a Nationals note---Carol just brought up to me that we will need to
      have umbrellas and/or canopies available for the deck refs and for the teams
      at each end of the pool. I think we are going to need somewhere in the
      neighborhood of 12-15 big umbrellas or a number of large tarps. Does anyone
      know what is still at the pool leftover from World's or does anyone have
      umbrellas or canopies that we can use for the tournament? Please let me
      know so that we know what we need to purchase for the tournament.

      thanks for your help with this stuff.

      mojo
    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2001
        Da Goze is in for a C note. (Hi C dahlink)
      • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2001
          In a message dated 4/3/01 12:54:03 PM, mferris@... writes:

          << Please make checks payable to USOA and I will send them all off to Carol.
          Remember, this is a tax deductible contribution and with it being tax season
          that should sound good to many of you! >>

          I will send receipts to each and every contributor - good for 2001 tax year.

          Carol Rose
        • Chadd, Helen
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2001
            Carol,

            What is your mailing address. MoJo I will send my contribution directly to
            Carol as I can't guarantee when I will be at hockey next.

            Helen

            Helen Chadd PhD
            Business Development Manager
            Abgenix Inc